4-H in Goodhue County
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- SE Regional 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H club officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited to attend this training day!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Club ChartersClub charters are due on November 1st, 2016
- Online Re EnrollmentDirections for member and volunteer Re Enrollment
- WANTED: Council RepsDid you know that each club is supposed to have a representative on the Council? The best way to get your voice heard is here!
- 4-H Kiwanis BanquetThe Kiwanis Club is sponsoring the 78th Annual 4-H Kiwanis Banquet
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017