4-H in Goodhue County
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- Please help us evaluate and improve the Clover Update family newsletterTake the online survey today!
- How-to videos for 4-H Leaders - 4HOnline and Facebook groups!Check them out today!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)CWF is filling up quickly - get your application in soon!
- Apply for the World Food Prize Minnesota Youth InstitutePapers are due April 14
- Youth Development internship for college studentsApply by April 15
- Plan service projects in April for True Leaders in ServiceRegister your volunteer event
- Announcing Science of Agriculture research grant award winnersCongratulations to these outstanding teams!
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall