The Red Wing Photography Club will be hosting a photography project day for 4-H members in grades 3-12. The day will focus on composition, camera settings, and other aspects of photography.
- Please support your local 4-H Youth Development Program
- Our associate dean and director recaps a great year in Minnesota 4-H.
- The Goodhue County 4-H Clover Update contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Adults and youth 8th grade and above are invited to attend this conference Jan. 23 - 25 in Spicer.
- Find out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Learn how to attend Citizenship Washington Focus June 20-27, 2015.
- Learn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- Leader certification trainings will be offered at two locations April 25-26.