4-H in Aitkin County
- "Go for the Gold" at 4-H Summer Camp this June 8-10, 20162016 Summer Camp, with the theme ”Go for the Gold”, will feature many activities, such as hands-on workshops, outdoor recreation, nature activities, adventure games, archery, canoeing, swimming, crafts, evening campfires, science education and more!
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
- Help celebrate our 4-H #TrueLeaders!Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Scholarships for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!