- The Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Regional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- The 4-H Clover Update contains information about 4-H events, deadlines, and opportunities for Aitkin County.
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- What are project records and why should I do them?
- Minnesota 4-H has rolled out 30-minute online training modules for volunteers!