4-H in Anoka County
- 4-H Volunteer Opportunities at the Anoka County Fair – Sign up today!Summer is almost here and that means it’s time to start thinking about 4-H at the County Fair! Help is needed before and during County Fair in a variety of ways. All 4-H families are encouraged to sign up to volunteer at the fair for one shift. Volunteering is a great way to meet other 4-H families, give back to 4-H, and have fun as family.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational Sept. 11-13Register by July 13 for this years Invitational!
- 4-H Graduation and Scholarship Information Now Available!Graduation and scholarship (youth education, horse, large livestock) information for Anoka County 4-H members who are completing Grade 12 or 13.
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Demonstration Day Registration is Available - Register Now!Demonstration Day is an opportunity for 4-H members to have fun showing others what they have learned or done in a project area.
- Register to Exhibit at the 4-H County Fair with the Premium BookThe premium book contains Anoka County Fair schedules, exhibit suggestions and requirements for projects, and registration forms to sign up to exhibit.