4-H in Anoka County
- Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Access basic enrollment data in 4HOnlineFind out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Re-enroll now!Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Attend the second annual 4-H celebration of Minnesota agriculture!Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Scholarships available for college-bound 4-H youth!Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Attend a Spring 2015 SS&W Leader Certification Training!Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus!Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Start thinking about youth delegates for the 2016 National 4-H ConferenceCheck out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- 4-H Food Review 2015 - Registration Open!4-H Food Review is an opportunity for youth to plan, prepare, and serve food as part of a meal or snack.
- 4-H Rabbit Fun Show – Come one, come all and bring your bunnies!This is a great opportunity to buy rabbits before the May 15 Animal ID deadline to show at the fair.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H SOAR (Science of Agriculture Response Challenge) Visioning MeetingJanuary 26, 2015 - 7:00pm to 8:30pmBunker Hills Activities Center, 550 Bunker Lake Blvd NW, Andover