- We would like to invite you to come and explore what 4-H is all about on Tuesday, September 23, 6:30-8 pm at the Bunker Hills Activities Center! Receive Information about the program, enrollment, and meet 4-H members and volunteers.
- 4-H club reporters share highlights from their monthly meetings.
- One of the highlights of the summer is for Anoka County 4-H youth to showcase their work at the state fair. Frequently updated information regarding state fair participation is listed here.
- MN 4-H has a great “menu” of online volunteer trainings! Participate in a 20 min training from the comfort of your desk or chair and be entered into the prize drawing.
- Happy Birthday Anoka County 4-H Family Farm Fest! This year we will celebrate the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of this community event that educates about the importance of agriculture in our everyday lives through engaging, hands-on activities.
- A number of county scholarship opportunities are provided by Anoka County 4-H.
- To complete your enrollment submit the family dues form within 30 days of enrolling or before your first county event.
- Looking for a 4-H Club? Anoka County has 19 4-H community clubs that meet all over Anoka County.