- 4-H INFORMATION - Family Handbook (885.18 KB PDF)
Guide to help new 4-H families understand the 4-H program.
- 4-H INFORMATION - Project Kits Flyer (297.33 KB PDF)
- CAMP - 4-H Camp Salie Map (83.17 KB PDF)
Driving directions to 4-H Camp Salie in Linwood Township.
- CAMP - 4-H Camp Salie Facility (589.44 KB PDF)
A wide variety of camping experiences are offered through the 4-H program. At 4-H Camp Salie, 4-H'ers areencouraged to learn about nature and the environment both in summer and winter, to participate in special project area camps, meet new friends and have fun. Some camps offered are: Winter & Summer overnight camps, Winter & Summer Cloverbud Day Camps, and other project related camps.
- COUNTY FAIR - 4-H Premium Book (1.23 MB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Beef ID letter (463.3 KB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Beef Worksheets (562.19 KB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Dairy ID Packet (4.34 MB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - 4-H Cat ID (155.21 KB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - 4-H Club Project Guidelines (442.22 KB PDF)