- 4-H INFORMATION - 4-H Clover Update December 2013 (372.6 KB DOCX)
- 4-H INFORMATION - 4-H Clover Update November 2013 (346.98 KB DOCX)
- 4-H INFORMATION - Family Handbook (885.18 KB PDF)
Guide to help new 4-H families understand the 4-H program.
- 4-H INFORMATION - Project Kits Flyer (223.09 KB PDF)
4-H Project Kits contain fun, hands-on learning activities to use with 4-H'ers at club meetings, club camps, or other settings. Free.
- CAMP - 4-H Camp Salie Map (83.17 KB PDF)
Driving directions to 4-H Camp Salie in Linwood Township.
- CAMP - 4-H Camp Salie Facility (589.44 KB PDF)
A wide variety of camping experiences are offered through the 4-H program. At 4-H Camp Salie, 4-H'ers areencouraged to learn about nature and the environment both in summer and winter, to participate in special project area camps, meet new friends and have fun. Some camps offered are: Winter & Summer overnight camps, Winter & Summer Cloverbud Day Camps, and other project related camps.
- COUNTY FAIR - 4-H Premium Book (1.23 MB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Beef ID letter (463.3 KB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Beef Worksheets (562.19 KB PDF)
- COUNTY FAIR - Dairy ID Packet (4.34 MB PDF)