Join us for Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinics
Anoka County Extension Master Gardeners offer free Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinics to help homeowners identify plants and diagnose common insect and disease problems.
At the Plant Health Clinic residents of Anoka County will be able to:
- Bring a sample of a garden, lawn plant, or weed for identification.
- Bring samples of damaged plant material for diagnosis of common insect, disease, or other problems.
- Receive recommendations for cultural control of pests and weed problems.
- Select Extension publications. Some are available free of charge, others at a nominal cost.
- Discuss problems about lawns, trees, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and pests with Anoka County Master Gardeners.
For instructions on bringing plant, turf or insect samples, download the diagnostic clinic schedule.
Limit of 3 samples per visit.
Clinic Dates and Hours
Wednesdays from 6 pm—8 pm
May 21, 28; June 4, 11, 18, 25; July 9, 16, 23, 30; August 6, 13, 20, and 27 (Clinic closed July 2)
Samples must be received by 7:30 pm
Clinics and Classes are held at the Anoka County Extension Office in the Bunker Hills Activities Center: 550 Bunker Lake Blvd NW, Andover
Traveling Plant Health Clinic
August 16-18, Nowthen Threshing Show
7415 Old Viking Blvd., Nowthen, MN