Register for “A Walk in the Garden” Classes
Classes are free, but pre-registration is required due to space limitations. Classes are Wednesday evenings from 7-8 p.m.
- June 11: What Every Gardener Should know about Beneficial Insects!
- June 25: Gardening to Attract Butterflies
- July 9: Explore Our Pollinator’s Garden for a Healthy Environment
- July 30: Growing Dahlias
- August 13: Biochar Research Garden Tour
- August 27: Planting Bulbs in the Fall for Spring Color
For class descriptions, download the schedule.
Location: All classes are held in the Veteran’s Memorial Garden located at the south end of the Bunker Hills Activities Center building.
Register today by calling 763-755-1280.