4-H in Becker County
- Becker, Otter Tail and Wilkin County 4-H Clover Update for November Now AvailableThe Becker, Otter Tail and Wilkin County November 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Becker County Annual Achievement Awards Program - November 23The Annual Achievement Awards Program will be at 4pm on Sunday, November 23, 2014 at the Detroit Lakes Holy Rosary Church in the St. John’s Gymnasium/Hall. Many awards will be handed out to youth members and adult volunteers. A quick list includes awards for records, key leaders, youth leaders, project leaders, years of service, and much more. A meal will be provided at the conclusion of the awards program
- Becker County 4-H Council MeetingThe next Council meeting is Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at the 4-H Office. Cloverdale is scheduled to provide refreshments.
- Congratulations to all of our Becker County State Fair Exhibitors!There were 84 entries of Becker County 4-H’ers represented between State Livestock and General Encampments, State Shoot, State Horse, and State Dog competitions. All of our 4-H’ers did an excellent job and hopefully you all had wonderful experiences!! Also, a BIG THANK YOU to our wonderful chaperones, leaders, and parents who helped to make it all possible!!
- Becker, Otter Tail, Wilkin County 4-H Clover Update for October Now AvailableThe Becker, Otter Tail, Wilkin County October 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Becker County 4-H Members & Leaders Re-enrollment is now OPENAll members need to re-enroll each year to update information and sign up for project areas of interest. If you have any questions regarding any part of the process or about project areas please contact the 4-H Office.
- 2015 Becker County Fair Dates (July 29 - August 1)Mark your Calendars!