4-H in Becker County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Becker County Horse Project ClinicsHorse Project Members… Wednesday Night Clinics 6:30-8:30pm in the Horse Arena at the Fairgrounds!! If you have any questions please contact your horse project leaders or the 4-H Office. If it rains, the class will be held Thursday night; listen to KDLM (1340 AM) for cancellations.
- Becker County 4-H Dog Summer Classes ScheduledDog Project Members…here is the schedule for Tuesday night Summer Classes at Lucky Dog (1478 Mallard St. Detroit Lakes).
- Becker County Livestock Members - LQA&E Training Dates in EOTLQA&E Training for any State Fair eligible livestock exhibitor needing it or wanting to take the training will be held at the East Otter Tail County Fairgrounds on July 18th at 1pm. Please pre-register with the East Otter Tail 4-H Office at 218-385-5420. Remember all State Fair Livestock exhibitors have to have an up to date certificate of this training.
- Becker County 4-H Council Meeting - July 6thMonday, July 6th at 6:30 pm is the next Council meeting at the 4-H office. Northern Lights is scheduled to provide refreshments.