4-H in Becker County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Becker CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, November 14th, 6:00-8:00 pm at the Becker County Extension Office in Detroit Lakes. A light supper will be served.
- Central North Dakota Rabbit Show - October 22nd in WahpetonCentral North Dakota Rabbit Show is October 22 Wahpeton, ND.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Fiber Project Day at Sauk Center October 1stLearn how to use fiber to make projects such as a felted birdhouse or bowl, beaded jewelry, pen cap creatures and popsicle stick llama's. Check the downloads section for more information.
- Becker County Ambassador Meeting Rescheduled to October 3rdNew goals for the year will be discussed.
- Becker County 4-H Records due October 3rdImportant date, mark your calendar.
- National 4-H Week is October 2-8Mark your calendar.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017