4-H in Becker County
- Becker County Annual Achievement Awards Program - November 23The Annual Achievement Awards Program will be at 4pm on Sunday, November 23, 2014 at the Detroit Lakes Holy Rosary Church in the St. John’s Gymnasium/Hall. Many awards will be handed out to youth members and adult volunteers. A quick list includes awards for records, key leaders, youth leaders, project leaders, years of service, and much more. A meal will be provided at the conclusion of the awards program
- Becker County 4-H Council MeetingThe next Council meeting is Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at the 4-H Office. Cloverdale is scheduled to provide refreshments.
- Congratulations to all of our Becker County State Fair Exhibitors!There were 84 entries of Becker County 4-H’ers represented between State Livestock and General Encampments, State Shoot, State Horse, and State Dog competitions. All of our 4-H’ers did an excellent job and hopefully you all had wonderful experiences!! Also, a BIG THANK YOU to our wonderful chaperones, leaders, and parents who helped to make it all possible!!
- Becker, Otter Tail, Wilkin County 4-H Clover Update for October Now AvailableThe Becker, Otter Tail, Wilkin County October 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Becker County 4-H Records due October 1stRecords are fast approaching! If you need new record forms please look in the downloads section of the Becker County 4-H Website or stop at the 4-H Office and pick some up. Records are due to the 4-H Office by Wednesday, October 1, 2014.
- Becker County 4-H Members & Leaders Re-enrollment is now OPENAll members need to re-enroll each year to update information and sign up for project areas of interest. If you have any questions regarding any part of the process or about project areas please contact the 4-H Office.
- 2015 Becker County Fair Dates (July 29 - August 1)Mark your Calendars!