4-H in Becker County
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training Opportunity4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Making 4-H MORE Fun!
- Becker County Records & Goal SettingNow is the time to start next year's records and setting goals!
- Becker County Club Charters due November 30thReminder to Key Leaders...Club Charters need to be completed and submitted to the 4-H Office by November 30th. If you need any assistance please contact Kari at 218-846-7328 or email@example.com.
- Fall Volunteer Training for Becker County Adult & Junior LeadersDecember 6th, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Park Rapids
- Becker, Otter Tail and Wilkin County 4-H Clover Update for November Now AvailableThe Becker, Otter Tail and Wilkin County November 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Becker County Annual Achievement Awards Program - November 23The Annual Achievement Awards Program will be at 4pm on Sunday, November 23, 2014 at the Detroit Lakes Holy Rosary Church in the St. John’s Gymnasium/Hall. Many awards will be handed out to youth members and adult volunteers. A quick list includes awards for records, key leaders, youth leaders, project leaders, years of service, and much more. A meal will be provided at the conclusion of the awards program
- Becker County 4-H Members & Leaders Re-enrollment is now OPENAll members need to re-enroll each year to update information and sign up for project areas of interest. If you have any questions regarding any part of the process or about project areas please contact the 4-H Office.
- 2015 Becker County Fair Dates (July 29 - August 1)Mark your Calendars!
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015