4-H in Beltrami County
- The 4-H animal ID deadline is May 15!Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H project time begins againDorothy highlights the self-directed learning Minnesota 4-H’ers experience when working on projects.
- Minnesota's 4-H horse program needs volunteers!We need your help to make the Minnesota 4-H Horse Expo Tack Sale a success -- learn how you can help.
- Become a Wasp Watcher!Find out how you can help save trees from invasive pests with the Wasp Watcher program.
- Join the 4-H lama judge training clinicInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- 4-H adults: We need your help!Help us win a $10k science sponsorship from HughesNet!
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!
- Become a leader in 4-H shooting sportsAdults and youth ninth grade and older who want to lead training in shooting sports are invited to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification Training April 25-26.
- Have you completed an LQA&E workshop?Find out how to attend a livestock quality assurance and ethics training near you.
4-H in Minnesota
- Registration Deadline: Engineer It! Challenge WorkshopMarch 10, 2015Koochiching County 4-H office