4-H in Beltrami County
- Extension Office Closed for Memorial DayBeltrami's Extension/4-H Office will be closed on Memorial Day - Monday, May 30.
- Beltrami County Fair RegistrationRegistration Opens: May 18, 2016 Registration Closes: July 1, 2016
- Dog Project Training ScheduleBegins Thursday, May 5, 2016.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Grooming and Fitting PolicyCounty and State Grooming and Fitting Policies for Fair
- Beltrami Livestock/Animal SuperintendentsAll species - including horse and dog - superintendents!
- Breakfast on the FarmThe Beltrami County Farm Bureau Annual Breakfast on the Farm will be held Sunday, June 26!
- Animal ID Deadline - May 15!All species MUST be ID'ed in 4HOnline by Sunday, May 15! Ear tags are available at the 4-H/Extension Office!
- Save the Date!There a lot going on in Beltrami County 4-H. As you plan your schedule make sure to include important dates, deadlines and events.
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus