4-H in Beltrami County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Save the Date - Fall 2016September - October 4-H Event Information
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
- Beltrami 4-H'ers on the Radio!Babe Country 98.3, a radio station in Bemidji, MN, invited 4-H'ers AND their animals into the studio to chat about the upcoming Beltrami County Fair!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017