- The Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Regional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- 2014 Beltrami County 4-H Horse Show Results are as follows:
- Beltrami 4-H participants in the dog project top honors are as follows:
- Thank you to all of the 2014 4-H Award Sponsors.
- The 2014 Beltrami County Fair was a great success. 215 Beltrami 4-H youth participated in judging experiences during the course of the 2014 Beltrami County Fair. Wrapping up exhibition on August 3, the following General Education Exhibit champion results for the Beltrami 4-H youth participates are as follows.
- The Fair is so much more than a week! The 2014 Beltrami County Fair was a great success. 215 Beltrami 4-H youth participated in judging experiences during the course of the 2014 Beltrami County Fair.