Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Find out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Learn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- The Minnesota 4-H Foundation is accepting applications through Feb. 1
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- 2014 Beltrami County 4-H Horse Show Results are as follows:
- Beltrami 4-H participants in the dog project top honors are as follows:
- Thank you to all of the 2014 4-H Award Sponsors.
- The 2014 Beltrami County Fair was a great success. 215 Beltrami 4-H youth participated in judging experiences during the course of the 2014 Beltrami County Fair. Wrapping up exhibition on August 3, the following General Education Exhibit champion results for the Beltrami 4-H youth participates are as follows.
- The Fair is so much more than a week! The 2014 Beltrami County Fair was a great success. 215 Beltrami 4-H youth participated in judging experiences during the course of the 2014 Beltrami County Fair.