4-H in Benton County
- Clothing Camp is Back!Benton County 4-H is excited to be hosting clothing camp once again this year. This year youth will be making shorts, a kitchen towel apron and a fleece kitty in a blanket while working with Home Ec committee volunteers to improve their sewing skills.
- 2015 Summer Day Camp Dates & Locations - Register soon!Get ready to discover your inner scientist with experiments and projects that will involve weather, plants, physics, and some guaranteed messy fun while making new friends. Each day camp offered this summer will be focused on a different set of science experiments, crafts, games and snacks.
- 2015 Horse Project Training ScheduleThe Benton County Horse Project will be offering training opportunities on Tuesday and some Thursday evenings through out the summer. Be sure to check the schedule and attend often.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- 4-H Record Keeping - Benton County4-H is not just learning by doing. It's learning by doing it, sharing it, understanding it, relating it, and using it. Record keeping encourages you to reflect on your experience so you can share it with others and learn.
- May 2015 Clover Update online now!Check out the March 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- We need your VOTE to approve the NEW Benton County Leader’s Council constitution & by-law changes!We are asking all eligible voting members of the Benton County Leader’s Council to attend the Leader's Council meeting on Sunday, May 31 at 7:00 p.m. as the proposed Constitution and By-Laws will be presented at this time. Eligible voting members include all currently enrolled youth and adult volunteers in the Benton County 4-H program.
- Camelid Companion Certification Training Clinic - Level 1Join us for this first of two training clinics to be offered in 2015 to improve the skills and tasks associated with each level of this achievement certification program!
- Announcing Camp Benton 2015 - Ocean AdventureThe 2015 summer camp counselors would like to invite you to Camp Benton 2015 - Ocean Adventure. Summer camp will be held the week of July 6-10, 2015.
4-H in Minnesota
- Camelid Companion Certification Training Clinic - Level 1May 23, 2015 - 9:30am to 3:00pmBenton County Fairgrounds, Sauk Rapids, Minn.