4-H in Benton County
- Benton/Stearns County 2014 Dog ID & Project Information - May 15 DeadlineInformation on how to identify your dog for fair, as well as information regarding the Four Paws Dog Project Club.
- Benton County 2014 Horse ID Information - May 15 DeadlineInformation on how to identify your horse for fair.
- 2014 Livestock ID Information - May 15 DeadlineMinnesota 4-H is using its online enrollment system, 4HOnline, to record all animal identifications in 2014.
- The April Clover Update newsletter is now online!The April 2014 Clover Update is ready to view.
- Youth from any county are welcome to our 4-H Lama Training Clinic!4-H is excited to invite youth to a state-wide clinic to learn about lamas in a fun, hands-on way! The Lama Training Clinic will be from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 3 at the Benton County Fairgrounds in Sauk Rapids.