4-H in Benton County
- THE REGIONAL LOCK-IN EVENT HAS BEEN IMPROVED!4-H Regional Magic and Fun Night! Same date, same cost, with new fun activities packed into 5 hours in Becker! January 27 at Hub Youth House in Becker, MN from 7:00 p.m. –12:00 a.m. Grades 4 and up are welcome! Deadline to register is January 16th.
- Explore Careers in Agriculture!Are you a high school 4-H member considering a career in Agriculture? If so, we have a fun filled educational day planned to help you discover your interests and options for higher education related to the field of Ag.
- Benton January 2017Calendar
- 4-H Scholarships for SeniorsBenton County 4-H will once again be offering three scholarships to Benton County 4-H seniors.
- 2017 LQA&E Training and Volunteers NeededBenton County is offering its Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics (LQA&E) training on Saturday, March 18 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Foley Intermediate School. Pre-registration is required by Monday, March 6, 2017.
- Day Camp Counselors Wanted!Throughout the summer, Benton County 4-H offers several day camps for youth in grades K-6. In order to make these camps a success, we need day camp counselors in grades 7+ to help plan and lead the camps!
- 2017 Benton Summer Camp Counselors NeededIt is once again that time of year to start thinking about being a 4-H Summer Camp Counselor for the 2017 camping season!
- Robotics K-6A 4-H Robotics PDC for kindergarten through grade 6 is forming in Benton County.
- Shooting Sports/Wildlife ProjectAny 4-H youth in third grade and older (and their friends) who are interested in the Shooting Sports /Wildlife Project at encouraged to join at this time
- Committee MeetingsThe January committee meetings will be held on Sunday, January 22, 201 at the First Presbyterian Church in Foley.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017