4-H in Benton County
- Benton 4-H FairEntry Online Registration is Now Open!Blue fair forms are a thing of the past! FairEntry is our new, online fair registration system. UPDATE: 6/1--rabbit code descriptions have been updated in the premium book
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- June 4-H Clover Update now onlineAll the latest news in the June Update.
- 2016 Clothing camp details are here!Benton County 4-H is excited to be hosting clothing camp once again this year. This year youth will be making shorts, a kitchen towel apron and a fleece kitty in a blanket while working with Home Ec committee volunteers to improve their sewing skills.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017