4-H in Benton County
- August 2015 Clover Update online now!Check out the August 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- July 2015 Clover Update online now!Check out the July 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- 2015 Benton County Fair ScheduleListing of all 4-H events.
- Auction Consignment FormUse this form for your auction animals.