4-H in Benton County
- Benton County LQA&E TrainingThe Benton County Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics training will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2015.
- 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg rule book now availableSign up by May 15 for this year's challenge!
- 2015 Auction Plaque Design ContestDo you like to draw, sketch, paint or do graphic design? If so we want you to help design the 2015 Auction Plaque.
- March 2015 Clover Update online now!Check out the March 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- The 4-H animal ID deadline is May 15!Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H project time begins againDorothy highlights the self-directed learning Minnesota 4-H’ers experience when working on projects.
- Minnesota's 4-H horse program needs volunteers!We need your help to make the Minnesota 4-H Horse Expo Tack Sale a success -- learn how you can help.
- Become a Wasp Watcher!Find out how you can help save trees from invasive pests with the Wasp Watcher program.
- Join the 4-H lama judge training clinicInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
4-H in Minnesota
- 2015 Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics TrainingMarch 14, 2015 - 8:15amFoley Intermediate School