- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Check out the July 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Listing of all 4-H events.
- Use this form for your auction animals.
- Get all the 2015 information for the County Fair!