- Check out the July 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- Listing of all 4-H events.
- Use this form for your auction animals.
- Get all the 2015 information for the County Fair!
- Check out the June 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- Get ready to discover your inner scientist with experiments and projects that will involve weather, plants, physics, and some guaranteed messy fun while making new friends. Each day camp offered this summer will be focused on a different set of science experiments, crafts, games and snacks.
- The Benton County Horse Project will be offering training opportunities on Tuesday and some Thursday evenings through out the summer. Be sure to check the schedule and attend often.
- 4-H is not just learning by doing. It's learning by doing it, sharing it, understanding it, relating it, and using it. Record keeping encourages you to reflect on your experience so you can share it with others and learn.
- The 2015 summer camp counselors would like to invite you to Camp Benton 2015 - Ocean Adventure. Summer camp will be held the week of July 6-10, 2015.