- 4-H is not just learning by doing. It's learning by doing it, sharing it, understanding it, relating it, and using it. Record keeping encourages you to reflect on your experience so you can share it with others and learn.
- Check out the March 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- We are asking all eligible voting members of the Benton County Leader’s Council to attend the Leader's Council meeting on Sunday, May 31 at 7:00 p.m. as the proposed Constitution and By-Laws will be presented at this time. Eligible voting members include all currently enrolled youth and adult volunteers in the Benton County 4-H program.
- Join us for this first of two training clinics to be offered in 2015 to improve the skills and tasks associated with each level of this achievement certification program!
- The judging for Food Revue and Demonstrations will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2015. Take a look at the materials and sign up today!
- 4-H animal projects must be owned or leased and all ID information submitted on or before May 15 (The exception is market beef and dairy steers, which had a deadline of February 18.)
- The 2015 summer camp counselors would like to invite you to Camp Benton 2015 - Ocean Adventure. Summer camp will be held the week of July 6-10, 2015.