- Check out the June 2015 issue of the Clover Update for all the new 4-H information!
- Benton County 4-H is excited to be hosting clothing camp once again this year. This year youth will be making shorts, a kitchen towel apron and a fleece kitty in a blanket while working with Home Ec committee volunteers to improve their sewing skills.
- Get ready to discover your inner scientist with experiments and projects that will involve weather, plants, physics, and some guaranteed messy fun while making new friends. Each day camp offered this summer will be focused on a different set of science experiments, crafts, games and snacks.
- The Benton County Horse Project will be offering training opportunities on Tuesday and some Thursday evenings through out the summer. Be sure to check the schedule and attend often.
- 4-H is not just learning by doing. It's learning by doing it, sharing it, understanding it, relating it, and using it. Record keeping encourages you to reflect on your experience so you can share it with others and learn.
- We are asking all eligible voting members of the Benton County Leader’s Council to attend the Leader's Council meeting on Sunday, May 31 at 7:00 p.m. as the proposed Constitution and By-Laws will be presented at this time. Eligible voting members include all currently enrolled youth and adult volunteers in the Benton County 4-H program.
- The 2015 summer camp counselors would like to invite you to Camp Benton 2015 - Ocean Adventure. Summer camp will be held the week of July 6-10, 2015.