4-H in Big Stone County
- Summer Escape to Chanhassen!Escape to the past and enjoy a day at an all-time favorite musical, Grease! at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater.
- Annual Fruit Sale Fundraiser4-Hers will begin selling fruit, beef sticks and string cheese on January 16, 2017.
- County Market Beef Weigh-In ScheduledMarket Beef / Dairy Steer weigh ins will be held on January 28th.
- Birds Eye View- Poultry WorkshopLearn how and when to select your fowl, breeds , varieties and getting the most "potHENstial' out of your breed during this afternoon workshop!
- 2017 LEGO Robotics ProgramOur first session of LEGO Robotics is scheduled for January 12th at the Ortonville Public Library!
- Winter After School Program DatesWinter After School Program dates for CGB and Ortonville Cloverbuds, Big Stone City Adventures, CGB Adventures and Trojan Tech have been scheduled!
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017