YMC 4-H Hands-On Fitting & Showing Beef Clinic!
All youth third grade and older are welcome to attend; must be enrolled in MN 4-HOnline! 6th grade and younger must be accompanied by a parent/or guardian.
SATURDAY, APRIL 29TH 2017
9:30 AM - 10 AM ~ Registration
10 AM - 3:45 PM ~ Clinic
The clinic will be held in Canby, MN, at the Yellow Medicine County Fairgrounds beef barn, (Fairgrounds Rd W, Canby, MN 56220)
The hands-on clinic will consist of…
- Hands-on training for proper fitting
- Hands-on training for proper clipping
- Nutrition (sponsored by Purina)
- Daily hair care & washing
MORE FUN DETAILS!
Bring your calf, chute, and clipper or just yourself!
- Register by April 17th to get your name entered into a drawing for a chance to receive a NEW Andis 5 speed clipper!
- Bring a calf and chute to receive a Sullivan’s fluffer comb!
- Door prizes donated by Weaver and Sullivan’s Supply will be given out at the end of the clinic!
- There will also be a free t-shirt for participants as well as a goodie bag.
- Lunch will be provided!
Early Registration Due by April 17th for the chance to win a NEW Andis 5 Speed Clipper and to receive a t-shirt!
Yellow_Medicine_Beef_Clinic_2017 (497.79 KB PDF)