4-H in Blue Earth County
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- 2016 4-H Achievement CelebrationPlease RSVP by November 11th
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 2016-2017 Blue Earth County 4-H Club InformationFind the club that is right for you.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 2016-2017 Blue Earth County 4-H Green Team Leadership TeamApplication attached, complete and submit to the Extension Office by October 15, 2016
- 2016 Regional 4-H Officer TrainingRegistration is due by October 21st
- 2016 Fall 4-H Volunteer TrainingTo register contact Blue Earth County Extension office (507) 304-4325 or email email@example.com
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017