4-H in Blue Earth County
- 4-H Achievement Scholarship ApplicationDue June 1, 2016
- 4H Animal Identification Process
Once again, the animal ID process is done by using the 4-H online enrollment system to record all animal identifications. The animals that need to be identified by May 16 include breeding beef, dairy, goats, dog, horse, lama, rabbit, sheep and swine. Under the 4-H download section you will find project specific letters with instructions as well as a leasing form. Read more
- Blue Earth County April Clover Update is now availableThe Blue Earth County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!