4-H in Blue Earth County
- 4-H Summer Camp 2014 at Camp Patterson!!!!Register now for 4-H Camp! Deadline May 16th!
- Blue Earth County March Clover Update now availableThe Blue Earth County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- "Spring in 4-H" - 4-H Cloverbud ActivityJoin us for a 4-H Cloverbud Activity just for our youth in Grades K-2! 4-H Ambassadors will be having a project day just for you!
- LQA&E Training - March 22If you show beef, dairy, goat, poultry, rabbits, lama, sheep or swine in Blue Earth County please read!
- Market Beef ID's Due - February 18thInformation will be coming to those enrolled in the 4-H Beef Project
4-H in Minnesota
- Citizen Washington Focus (CWF) Registrations Due -- 6 Spots Open (as of 3/10/14)March 28, 2014National 4-H Conference Center, Washington, D.C.