4-H in Carlton County
- Federation/Ambassadors Meet Monday, January 9, 2017Federation/Ambassadors Meet Monday, January 9, 2017
- Winter Whoosh 2017 – 4-H CLUE: The Case of the Clover MysteryWinter Whoosh 2017 – 4-H CLUE: The Case of the Clover Mystery
- Carlton County 4-H Meeting Cancellation Guidelines4-H meeting cancellation guidelines for the winter.
- Robotics project underway for the 2016-2017 4-H year!There are still openings for youth interested in building and programming robots.
- Calling all 4-H Rabbit project members!4-H Rabbit Project leader Amarah Parks is holding monthly rabbit project meetings.
- Sale on Carlton County 2015 plat books!20% off 2015 Carlton County Plat Books
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville