4-H in Carlton County
- Christmas is the perfect Plat Book buying season - 20% off sale!!4-H fundraiser selling Carlton County platbooks at 20% off for a limited time.
- 4-H Bee project Fun Day!Bee fun project day - December 11th.
- Are there opportunities in your community to recruit new 4-H members?Call Marna for 4-H displays or information to promote 4-H.
- Winter Whoosh Retreat coming in February!The annual 2017 Winter Whoosh Retreat will be held February 19-20 at the Cloquet Forestry Center.
- Federation/Ambassadors meet Monday, December 12thThe next Ed/Ambi meeting will be December 12th at 6:30 pm at the Extension office
- Watch for the 4-H Cheese Fundraiser in spring 20172017 4-H fundraiser with Burnett Dairy cheese.
- Come and be involved in the 'Build the Barn' effort!The Build the Barn committee is busy planning fundraising activities.
- Support Build the Barn fundraising efforts through Schwan's Care!Schwan's Cares fundraiser
- 4-H Robotics underway!!A robotics project group has had their first meeting and set up meetings for the year.
- Enroll now for the 2016-17 4-H year!It is very important for 4-H members and adult volunteers who will be participating in 4-H to enroll.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017