4-H in Carlton County
- Exploring Digital PhotographyApril Community Connect Program celebrates digital photography!
- Engineer-It Challenge WorkshopA day for youth to imagine, build and test original designs!
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Become a leader in 4-H shooting sportsAdults and youth ninth grade and older who want to lead training in shooting sports are invited to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification Training April 25-26.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
- Attend a dog agility judges seminarCurrent and prospective 4-H judges are invited to attend - May 2 & 3.
- Attend the 4-H Dog Alumni Fun Match!Join the fun May 3!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Engineer-IT Challenge Workshop - Develop your engineering skills!May 2, 2015 - 9:00am to 12:30pmCloquet Forestry Center, 175 University Road, Cloquet