4-H in Carver County
- Try DIY camps! A fun research opportunity for 4-H’ers grade 5-8Register now for this exciting opportunity!
- Carver County - State Animal ID Deadline May 15Find animal ID information here for Carver County.
- Carver County Lama Project Handbook is AvailableThis handbook will answer your lama project questions!
- Carver County March 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg rule book now availableSign up by May 15 for this year's challenge!
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H project time begins againDorothy highlights the self-directed learning Minnesota 4-H’ers experience when working on projects.
- Minnesota's 4-H horse program needs volunteers!We need your help to make the Minnesota 4-H Horse Expo Tack Sale a success -- learn how you can help.
- Become a Wasp Watcher!Find out how you can help save trees from invasive pests with the Wasp Watcher program.
- Join the 4-H lama judge training clinicInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
4-H in Minnesota
- Carver County Dog Project - Second Training SessionMarch 27, 2015 - 6:00pm to 8:00pmCarver County Extension Office- Conference Room 1