4-H in Carver County
- Project RecordsFind all your project records here!
- Carver County August 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 2014 Minnesota State Fair Information - Carver CountyItems you need for the State Fair
- Sign up for the 2014 4-H Engineering Design Challenge: Build a Rube Goldberg Machine!The new 2014 4-H Engineering Design Challenge asks youth to build a Rube Goldberg Machine that can zip a zipper. Rube Goldberg Machines use everyday items that interact in a series of chain-reactions to complete a simple task (the game Mouse Trap is a Rube Goldberg Machine!).
- Help Wanted-Carver County Food Stand Assistant ManagerCarver County 4-H is seeking a food stand manager for the week of the county fair (August 5-10), with some pre-fair preparation and post-fair follow up.
- 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics Training (LQA&E) is for youth participating in livestock projectsAll youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop.
- 4-H Clubs in Carver CountyYou are welcome to attend a club meeting in your area before joining to see what 4-H has to offer!
- Like us on FacebookCarver County 4-H is on Facebook!
- Lake Minnewashta summer 4-H day camp is an outstanding opportunity for youthGet outside and connected with other kids at the Minnewashta Outdoor Adventure Camp on Lake Minnewashta June 17-19!
- "Digging It" is a series of hands-on workshops offered by Carver County 4-HThese workshops put a new spin on favorite 4-H project areas: Plant and Soil Sciences, Indoor Gardening, Flower Gardening, Vegetable Gardening, Lawn and Landscape Design, and Fruit.
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports and Wildlife InvitationalSeptember 5, 2014 to September 7, 2014Alexandria Shooting Park, 6533 Co Rd 87 SE (just south of I-94), Alexandria