4-H in Carver County
- Carver County Horse Handbook 2015The Carver County 4-H Horse Project Handbook was put together to help guide Carver County 4-H Horse Project members.
- Region 7 Youth Dairy ShowRegion 7 Dairy Show is being held in Carver County this year!
- Carver County May 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Gopher Dairy Camp registration is now open!Gopher Dairy Camp is a fun 3-day workshop for teens wanting to improve their dairy cattle skills.
- Carver County Horse Project Practice NightsPractice Nights for Horse Project 4-H Members to improve their skills.
- Carver County Horse ClinicsClinics will focus on improving performance in Games and Pleasure. For Beginners to Advanced.
- Carver County Performing ArtsPerformance shows a member's involvement or interest in the performing arts.
- Carver County 4-H Demonstration ContestShow your demonstration skills and your knowledge of a project or subject.
4-H in Minnesota
- Deadline to register for Carver County Performing Arts ContestMay 29, 2015Norwood Young America High School Auditorium