- The Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H Fall Detective Themed Leadership Retreat designed to challenge your mind and CLUE you into greater leadership skills! Youth in Grades 7-13. A chance to work with others to develop a better leadership program throughout your county!
- Find all your project records here!
- Items you need for the State Fair
- Carver County 4-H is seeking a food stand manager for the week of the county fair (August 5-10), with some pre-fair preparation and post-fair follow up.
- You are welcome to attend a club meeting in your area before joining to see what 4-H has to offer!
- Carver County 4-H is on Facebook!
- Get outside and connected with other kids at the Minnewashta Outdoor Adventure Camp on Lake Minnewashta June 17-19!
- These workshops put a new spin on favorite 4-H project areas: Plant and Soil Sciences, Indoor Gardening, Flower Gardening, Vegetable Gardening, Lawn and Landscape Design, and Fruit.