- The Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- The herdsman application and information is now available for the 2015 State Fair. Deadline for applying is July 17th!
- Can't bring Poultry to the Fair? No Problem!
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- The Carver County Fair is August 4 (entry/ general judging day) - August 9.
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.