- Find all your project records here!
- The Carver County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Items you need for the State Fair
- The new 2014 4-H Engineering Design Challenge asks youth to build a Rube Goldberg Machine that can zip a zipper. Rube Goldberg Machines use everyday items that interact in a series of chain-reactions to complete a simple task (the game Mouse Trap is a Rube Goldberg Machine!).
- Carver County 4-H is seeking a food stand manager for the week of the county fair (August 5-10), with some pre-fair preparation and post-fair follow up.
4-H Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics Training (LQA&E) is for youth participating in livestock projectsAll youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop.
- You are welcome to attend a club meeting in your area before joining to see what 4-H has to offer!
- Carver County 4-H is on Facebook!
- Get outside and connected with other kids at the Minnewashta Outdoor Adventure Camp on Lake Minnewashta June 17-19!
- These workshops put a new spin on favorite 4-H project areas: Plant and Soil Sciences, Indoor Gardening, Flower Gardening, Vegetable Gardening, Lawn and Landscape Design, and Fruit.