County Agriculture Educator in Carver County
- Living on the Land Series, March 15 - May 3 in New PragueDo you dream of owning acreage in the country? Do you have an existing farm that is in need of a plan and strategies for the best possible results? The Living on the Land Workshop Series, offered by University of Minnesota Extension, will equip you with the education and resources to be successful. The eight-week course is designed to arm landowners with agricultural information to enable them to be good stewards of their land. The course will begin with goal-setting and individual property inventory, then address soil, plant, water and animal basics.
- Carver/ Scott County Private Pesticide Applicator Re-certification Workshop 2016Renew your Private Pesticide Applicator Certification at this workshop or see all the available options.
- 2015-2016 Winter Dairy SeriesJoin your fellow producers for free, informal dairy producer education!
- Carver/ Scott Soil TestingPlan ahead for soil fertility.
- 24th Annual Carver County Dairy ExpoThe University of Minnesota Extension and the Carver County Dairy Core Team will be hosting our 24th Annual Carver County DAIRY EXPO on Monday, February 15, 2016, at Central High School in Norwood Young America, Minnesota.
- Keep up to date with the very latest in Extension in Carver & Scott Counties!"Like" our Facebook Page!