County Agriculture Educator in Carver County
- Winter Care Basics for Livestock and PoultryAs we approach the official first day of winter, understanding the basics of livestock and poultry winter care is essential. Most animals are very well adapted to the winter weather we experience in Minnesota. However, with adequate water, feed and shelter, we can help prevent ‘old man winter’ having an ill-effect on our livestock and poultry.
- Winter Dairy Series PlannedA five week Winter Dairy Series has been announced for Scott, LeSueur and Rice Counties. Join fellow producers for a FREE, informal dairy producer series, the second Monday of the month, December thru April.
- Farm Bill Meetings Offered for CropsHere's your chance to learn from FSA and Extension professionals about the new program(s).
- 2015 Carver County Dairy ExpoProgramming details are beginning to fall into place!
- Keep up to date with the very latest in Extension in Carver & Scott Counties!"Like" our Facebook Page!
- Strategies to Manage Phosphorus on Livestock FarmsJanuary 20, 2015 - 12:00pm to 2:30pmCarver County Extension Office, 11360 Hwy 212, Cologne, MN 55322