4-H in Cass County
- 2016-17 Cass County 4-H Federation Scholarship Worksheet AvailableScholarship dollars are available for new 4-H year events
- Livestock Judging TeamsSign up now to participate in Cass County 4-H Livestock Judging Teams
- Market Beef/Dairy Steer Animal IDsIDs are due February 15. Instructions coming soon
- Cass County 4-H Clubs T-shirt Design ContestCome up with a great design for the new Cass County 4-H t-shirt and win a pizza party for your club! Deadline is February 1
- Annual Fruit and Meat Sale Coming SoonFruit and Meat Sales are an important way to raise funds for your club
- Project Bowl 2017 Registration Now OpenNow is the time to form your Regional Project Bowl Teams
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville
- Central Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 11, 2017 to February 12, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amKoronis Center, Paynesville