4-H in Cass County
- 2017 Fruit, Meat, and Coffee Sale BeginsSale Packets have been sent and extra Forms and Flyers are found in the downloads section!
- Shooting Sports Meeting March 5Join the 2017 Shooting Sports program
- Summer Camp Counselors NeededHelp lead 2017 Summer Camp this year by becoming a camp counselor!
- Project Day Success!Project Day full of activities in 2017
- 4-H Rabbit Show Hosted by Hubbard CountyAll are welcome to attend Hubbard County 4-H Rabbit show but only current enrolled 4- members can show
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall