Weather Cancellation Policy
County 4-H meetings and events will be cancelled if:
- schools are closed for the day or closing early
- the temperature is -20 F and/or the wind chill is -40 F
- travel is not advised due to snow, wind or ice storms
- there are severe thunderstorm/tornado warnings
- there are any doubts as to what the weather will do during the event.
When in doubt, call the Extension Office at 218-587-8280; any weather related 4-H cancellations will be on the office voicemail. E-mails will also be sent out. We will try to make cancellation decisions by 3:00 p.m.
To receive text messages for cancellations, please text @all4h to (469) 208-4441. Standard text messaging rates apply.