4-H in Chippewa County
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Andrea Ruesch Regional 4-H ScholarshipThe Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. A minimum of four scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded annually. Application are due to the Worthington Regional Extension office by Monday, March 2, 2015.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Chippewa November 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Chippewa County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015