4-H in Chippewa County
- The Chippewa County June 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Chippewa County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- 4-H Youth Record KeepingA project without a record is like a clock without hands. A record tells you what you have done and where you are going. Accurate and complete records make your project a business. You can learn form the work you do. Records contain 4-H project work collected and recorded from the previous October to the current September.