4-H in Chippewa County
- Congrats to State Horse Show ParticipantsChippewa 4-H’ers participating in the State Horse Show included; Laurel Andol, Skyler Corner, Caleb Johnson, Josh Johnson, Morgan Johnson, Lauren McCosh, Morgan Schmidt, Kyla Schuler, Abby Spence, Kelsey Toft, Morgan Toft, and William Wamstad.
- Congratulations to State Shoot ParticipantsMinnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational participants; Caleb Johnson, Jonathan Stranlund, Susannah Wamstad, Josh Johnson, Jesse Wamstad, Tegan Marty, Morgan Schmidt, and Ethan Andresen. They participated in Trap, Archery and Skillathon.
- Promote 4-H During National 4-H Week4-H Grows here….Celebrate your accomplishments and promote 4-H during National 4-H Week October 2-8.
- Re-Enrollment is Open NowBoth adults and youth need to go through the re-enrollment process
- Outstanding Youth Leader and Young Member AwardOutstanding Youth Leader is given annually to a youth (9th grade and up) who are involved to a greater degree in county activities and/or in their club and sets an example to others of what a good youth leader should be. Outstanding Young Member (8th grade and below) who is involved to a greater degree in county activities and/or in their club and has been fully engaged in a variety of activities, projects and experiences through 4-H.
- Club Forms Due to OfficeImportant documents that clubs need to complete
- Project Records - on the websiteYou have been working on your 4-H records, right? If you have lost any, just let the Extension Office know, or you may print them off the Chippewa County webpage. Go to http://www3.extension.umn.edu/county/chippewa/4-h/downloads/page/1
- Awards ProgramJoin the fun and celebration as we recognize the accomplishments of our 4-Hers and volunteers for the year and celebrate the upcoming year.
- Chippewa 4-H EndowmentApplications are due in the Chippewa County Extension Office by October 3, for fall and winter programming and by April 1, for spring and summer programming.
- County Budget MeetingEvery year the Leaders Council sets a budget that is approved by the Leaders Council. If you are interested in learning more about the budget and want to help set the 2016-2017 budget, please attend the Leaders Council budget meeting on Tuesday, November 1 at 6 p.m. in the Extension Office.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017