4-H in Chippewa County
- 4-H Camp Registrations Open March 1st!Sign up now for the Morris Regional 4-H Camp scheduled for June 20th - 22nd.
- LQA&E TrainingAll youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat, and lama must have completed a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop.
- Project SelectionHow do I know which projects are right for me?
- Important Dates in MarchStay up to date by visiting our website regularly.
- 4-H camp counselors selected!We are excited to announce the 2017 Morris Regional 4-H Camp Counselors!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- Please help us evaluate and improve the Clover Update family newsletterTake the online survey today!
- How-to videos for 4-H Leaders - 4HOnline and Facebook groups!Check them out today!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)CWF is filling up quickly - get your application in soon!
- Apply for the World Food Prize Minnesota Youth InstitutePapers are due April 14
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall