4-H in Chippewa County
- Market Beef ID DeadlineAll market beef must be ID'd by February 15, 2017.
- 4-H Project BowlThe Minnesota 4-H Project Bowl website has been updated with the newest information for the 2017 Project Bowls.
- Livestock PDC and Families WebinarA webinar for 4-H livestock families and PDC members is planned for Thursday, April 6 at 7:00 pm. The core animal science team will be announcing some statewide changes.
- Leaders Council MeetingAll members and families are welcome and encouraged to attend the Leaders Council meetings. Our next Leaders Council meeting will be held on Monday, January 23, 2017. Meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at the Chippewa County Courthouse - Assembly Room.
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville