4-H in Chisago County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- New Bylaws ApprovedThe new bylaws for Chisago County 4-H were voted in on June 3rd, 2015
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational Sept. 11-13Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Parade with us!Join the Chisago County 4-H community in promoting 4-H in these upcoming parades
- 2015-2016 Management Board ElectedJoin me in congratulating new members elected to serve on the Management Board in the 2015-2016 4-H year.
- Chisago County 4-H Cloverteer - Edition 5The 5th edition of the Cloverteer is out! Read about why reflection is so important in our programs and how you can foster it.