4-H in Chisago County
- Maple Syrup and MoreSpend the day in one of our awesome state parks learning about tapping maple trees, Minnesota mammals and more!
- Upcoming 4-H MeetingsStay connected to this feed to see upcoming 4-H meetings you can be a part of.
- Grants available for 1st time exhibitors in Goat, Sheep and SwineChisago County 4-H has limited number of grants available to support 1st time exhibitors in Goat, Sheep and Swine. Apply now!
- 'It's fun to see youth and adults grow, gain confidence, and learn together."4-H is the perfect place for Dan to share his love for building, creating, and innovating with his family and with other youth from his community.
- Livestock Education Series Registration openLearn about a variety of livestock species through workshops, presentations and farm day visits! Sign-up quick to win 4-H curriculum to get you started in your animal science projects this year!
- SAVE THE DATE: Run Wild 5K on June 3rdSave the date now for the annual Run Wild 5K fundraising featuring a new t-shirt design and reduced prices for families and kids!
- 4-H Robotics in 2016-17Are you interested in 4-H Robotics in 2016-17? Fill out our survey to help us plan!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- Please help us evaluate and improve the Clover Update family newsletterTake the online survey today!
- How-to videos for 4-H Leaders - 4HOnline and Facebook groups!Check them out today!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall