- Catch up on important news, deadlines and events in the Chisago County 4-H world.
- Applications are now available for the 2015-2016 Chisago County Ambassadors
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- The new bylaws for Chisago County 4-H were voted in on June 3rd, 2015
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Join the Chisago County 4-H community in promoting 4-H in these upcoming parades