4-H in Clay County
- 4-H Dog Obedience Classes Starting Soon!Clay County 4-H is partnering with FM Dog Obedience School to offer a six-week dog obedience course for 4-H youth.
- Market Beef and Dairy Steers-ID Deadline Feb 15Do you plan to show a Market Beef or Dairy Steer this year? If so, please be aware that there is an early animal ID deadlines for these animals. IDs must be turned into the Extension office by Wednesday, February 15th.
- Red River Valley Development Association Northwest Minnesota Youth Leadership AwardOpen to young adults between the ages of 17 and 21 on or before January 1, 2017. To help further higher education of young adults in NW Minnesota. To recognize outstanding community service and leadership and to encourage further growth and development to improve the quality of life in NW Minnesota.
- Fruit FundraiserIt’s almost that time of year again... Our annual Fruit Fundraiser will take place February 15-28!
- Officer TrainingWant to gain confidence and skills in your role as a club officer? Attend this training and be the best officer you can be! Open to all youth grades 4 & up.
- New Member GatheringAre you new? Or semi-new? Or not so new, but want to dive in deeper? Do yourself a favor and put the New Member Gathering on your calendar for January 21st! You will be glad you did, read on to learn why.
- Livestock Judging Team forming in Clay CountyAre you interested in beef, sheep or swine? Do you want to know what makes a good animal? If so you should join the Clay County 4-H Livestock Judging Team.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville