4-H in Clay County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- Market Beef and Dairy Steers Animal ID DeadlineFor those of you will be bringing Market Beef or Dairy Steers to the county fair – keep in mind that there is an early deadline for these animals – February 15th.
- New Member GatheringAre you new? Or semi-new? Or not so new, but want to dive in deeper? Do yourself a favor and put the New Member Gathering on your calendar for January 21st! You will be glad you did, read on to learn why.
- Committee KickoffDecember 6th will be our Committee Kick-off for the 2016-2017 4-H year. This meeting is allow us to get a jump start on this year’s planning, go over a few changes and ideas for the coming year and welcome new members.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017