4-H in Clay County
- 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training-Nov. 3Plan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”. All 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited. Attendance of at least one volunteer and one youth from each club is required - but you are encouraged to come as a team of youth and adults.
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Thursday, November 3rd, 6:30-8:30 pm at the Family Service Center in Moorhead. A light supper will be served at 6:30 pm.
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- After School ProgramWhat does a Scientist do? Find out with our next after school program.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 4-H Clover Update for September Now AvailableThe Clay County September 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountiesNovember 3, 2016 - 6:30pm to 9:00pmFamily Service Center, Moorhead, MN (Room 4)
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountyiesNovember 3, 2016 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017