- Building Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- The Clay County November 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- This project is being developed to emphasize a sense of community and pride in our heritage and culture. These big quilt squares are painted on the sides of barns, local businesses and significant buildings and even free standing. It is placed so that the pattern can be viewed as people drive past.
- Clay County 4-H is joining with the Lake Agassiz Public Library, Moorhead, for monthly expressive arts projects. All of these events are FREE and open to the public, so bring a friend.
- The Clay County October 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Wondering what is in store for the coming 4-H year? Check out the download section for a calendar!