County Horticulture Educator in Clay County
- Winter houseplant careHas your houseplant gone from green and vibrant to pale and weak? If you answered yes, all is not lost. With a little attention you can bring your houseplant back to its green and vibrant condition.
- 2014 Farm BillGet up to date with crop commodity program provisions in the 2014 Farm Bill.
- Beautify your home with a houseplantHouseplants bring beauty to our homes, especially during the winter months. To stay healthy, plants need to receive adequate light. When selecting a houseplant keep light requirements in mind.
- Still time to protect trees and shrubs from rodent damageThere is still time to protect your valuable trees and shrubs from the teeth of rabbits, mice, and voles. These rodents cause damage by feeding on twigs and bark, voles will also eat roots.
- 2015 Minnesota Gardening CalendarGet ready for 2015 with the Minnesota Gardening calendar. This colorful calendar makes a great gift for gardening friends, relatives, or yourself.
- Earth-Kind® Environmental Landscape Management SystemThe Earth-Kind® Environmental Landscape Management System was developed by scientists at Texas A&M University in the early 1990's. Its mission is to provide citizens with cutting-edge, research-based information regarding environmental landscape management.