County Horticulture Educator in Clay County
- Start planning your landscaping projectWe have all heard that planning is the key to success. This is especially true when it comes to landscaping projects.
- Poinsettia selection and careStores are filling up with numerous cultivars of poinsettia ranging in color from red, white, salmon, plum, red with white splashes, and burgundy, to name a few.
- Farmland rental agreement meeting to be held in Moorhead on November 24, 2015You are invited to attend a farmland rental agreement meeting at Minnesota State Community & Technical College, 1900 28th Ave. S., Moorhead on November 24 starting at 2:30 p.m.
- 2016 Master Gardener Calendars now availableThe 2016 Master Gardener Calendars are now available for purchase at the County Extension office.
- Still time to protect trees and shrubs from rodent damageThere is still time to protect your valuable trees and shrubs from the teeth of rabbits, mice, and voles. These rodents cause damage by feeding on twigs and bark, voles will also eat roots.
- Earth-Kind® Environmental Landscape Management SystemThe Earth-Kind® Environmental Landscape Management System was developed by scientists at Texas A&M University in the early 1990's. Its mission is to provide citizens with cutting-edge, research-based information regarding environmental landscape management.