4-H in Clearwater County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”ll 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited. At least one volunteer from each club or group needs to attend, but you are encouraged to come as a team of youth and adults.
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clearwater CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, November 14th, 6:00-8:00 pm at the Clearwater County Courthouse in Bagley. A light pizza supper will be served.
- National 4-H WeekDuring National 4-H Week. You have a chance to win a prize.
- Horse PDC MeetingA horse PDC meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 20 at 7:00 P.M.
- Record JudgingWe are asking that each club has one adult and one youth to help with record judging.
- NEEDED – Leader Council OfficersThe counties leader council is a group that oversees the county 4-H program.
- 2016 Recognition EventThe 2016 Recognition Event will be held on Sunday, November 20. More information will be coming out in November.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017