- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- The 2015 Clearwater County Fair 4H Premium Book is now ready to view/download.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Get the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!