4-H in Cook County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017