4-H in Cottonwood County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- Cottonwood County 4-H Cookbook FundraiserOrder your Cottonwood County 4-H Cookbook now! They will make great Christmas presents!
- 4-H Alumni Spotlight – Merna SwansonLearn more about 4-H alumni Merna Swanson (congrats to Merna for receiving the 4-H alumni award at the banquet).
- Welcome New Members!Welcome to our new 4-H members!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017