4-H in Cottonwood County
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a County Fair judge? Learn how to conference judge general projects at a FREE judges' training!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- New Family NightHave questions about 4-H Programs or what to do when?
- 4-H Alumni Spotlight- Robin SnyderLearn more about 4-H Alumni Robin Snyder!
- Cottonwood County 4-H Cookbook FundraiserOrder your cookbook now!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- RSVP Deadline for County Fair General Judges' TrainingJanuary 24, 2017