- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Learn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics Policy All youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed the a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop. Certification is required prior to county fair qualifying show and is good for three fair seasons. The level of training required is determined by the grade of the youth at the time the training takes place. Note: Since 2006, pre-State Fair age 4-Hers are recommended to be certified. Some counties do, however, require certification of swine members (grades 3-13) due to packer requirements at county fair.
- The Cottonwood County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Come to learn and enjoy some time with your horse and friends!
- All youth grades 3-13 are invited to participate in the SW Regional General Livestock Judging Contest.