4-H in Crow Wing County
- Excellence Extravaganza volunteer appreciation & trainingReady to attend a fun and invigorating event just for 4-H volunteers and parents?
- Message from Dorothy: Let's celebrate 4-H youth!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights upcoming National 4-H Week and 4-H National Youth Science Day.
- Club chartering date change: Due Nov. 1Resources available online!
- Sign up for an online STEM adventure – a CRASH course in physics!Hurry - begins Oct. 7!
- Seeking youth delegates for the 2016 National 4-H ConferenceApply by Nov. 19!
- Announcing the North Central Region Volunteer e-ForumNetwork with other volunteers and staff from the North Central Region!
- Online enrollment continues for 4-H familiesFind out what you need to do!
- 4-H & Text, Talk, Act!This innovative program helps you learn to talk about mental health.
- Would you like to be a youth emcee at the National Service-Learning Conference?Complete your application by Dec. 4!
- Join the 2016 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge!Explore and develop science-based solutions to agricultural problems in your community!
4-H in Minnesota
- Excellence Extravaganza volunteer appreciation & trainingOctober 10, 2015 - 10:00pmNorthland Arboretum, Brainerd