4-H in Crow Wing County
- Message from Dorothy: I pledge my heart to greater loyaltyAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- National Volunteer Week is April 23-29This year’s theme is Service Unites!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)Yes, there is still room for you to attend!
- Registration opens soon for YELLO!Chaperones will be needed as well
- Apply to be a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Open to youth in grades 10-12
- Attend 4-H lama judge trainingRegister today!
- Attend the 4-H lama training clinicRegister by May 25
- Share your Minnesota 4-H story from the heartSubmit a short story for a book the impact of 4-H!
- Apply for the World Food Prize Minnesota Youth InstitutePapers are due April 14
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
4-H in Minnesota
- Junior Ambassador Lock-in- 4-H is Out of This World!March 31, 2017 to April 1, 2017 - 5:00 pm to 9:00 amLake Edward Town Hall