4-H in Dakota County
- 4-H Cloverbud Workshop Dates SetCloverbud workshop are fun-filled events led by the Dakota County 4-H Ambassador team for youth in grades K-2. Nov. 19, Dec. 10, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, March 18, April 29
- Enroll in 4HOnline by Oct. 31 to be eligible for prizesRe-enroll by October 31 to be entered in the drawing for a $50 Visa gift card!
- 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge offers opportunity to earn college credit and win scholarshipsTeam registration for Science of Ag Challenge due Nov. 15. Contact Anja at 651-480-7758 by Nov. 7 if interested.
- 4-H Horse workshop shares how to care for your horse during the winter monthsHorse workshop featuring speaker on caring for your horse during the winter.
- 4-H Gobble Get-Together open to K-6th gradersAny youth in kindergarten through 6th grade are invited to attend a harvest-themed event led by Dakota County 4-H youth leaders. Registration due Thursday, Nov. 10.
- Dakota County 4-H Hosting Blood DriveThe Dakota Thunder 4-H club is organizing a blood drive for the County once again this year! It will be on Saturday, October 29 from 9am to 2pm at the extension office.
- 4-H Fine Arts Workshop featuring Magazine CollageLearn the art of paper collage.
- 4-H Holiday Arrangement Workshop just in time for the holidays!Holiday arrangement workshop. Registration due by Noon, Friday, Dec. 9.
- 4-H Club Grant Money OpportunityClub grant money is available for clubs that want to do community service work within the county.
- 4-H Bee Project WorkshopLearn about bees.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Sewing Workshop - Raggy Pillow and Raggy Throw Blanket - FULLNovember 5, 2016 - 9:00am to 1:00pmDakota County Extension and Conservation Center