4-H in Dakota County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- 4-H Poultry exhibit information now available4-H poultry exhibit codes and judging day schedule have been finalized.
- Dog Agility and Rally ClinicDog clinic to enhance agility and rally skills.
- 4-H Poultry Project Fair DetailsCounty Fair poultry exhibit details and scheduled finalized. Check out the many opportunities for county fair.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Sign ups are available for the 2015 Dakota County Fair Dining Hall/Malt Stand shiftsWe need your help to staff the 2015 Dakota County Fair Dining Hall and Malt Stand with great volunteers! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and supports many of our programs.