4-H in Dakota County
- Join Dakota County 4-H!Dakota County 4-H offer many great opportunities for youth.
- Science of Ag Challenge (SOAR) Information NightIn 2015 Minnesota 4-H started the Science of Agriculture Challenge (SOAR) bringing 12 teams together to compete in June, sharing what they learned through their experience over the past several months.
- Do you want to be a Dakota County 4-H ambassador?Any Dakota County 4-H youth, grades 9 through one year past high school are eligible to apply for the Dakota County 4-H ambassador program.
- Dakota County 4-H Green TeamThe Dakota County 4-H Green Team is made up of 4-H youth from across the county who work together to promote 4-H, through community service and fun team building activities. Dakota County 4-H Green Team members are youth in 6th through 8th grade.
- Message from Dorothy: Let's celebrate 4-H youth!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights upcoming National 4-H Week and 4-H National Youth Science Day.
- Club chartering date change: Due Nov. 1Resources available online!
- Sign up for an online STEM adventure – a CRASH course in physics!Hurry - begins Oct. 7!
- Seeking youth delegates for the 2016 National 4-H ConferenceApply by Nov. 19!
- Announcing the North Central Region Volunteer e-ForumNetwork with other volunteers and staff from the North Central Region!
- Online enrollment continues for 4-H familiesFind out what you need to do!
4-H in Minnesota
- Science of Agriculture Challenge (SOAR) Information NightOctober 12, 2015 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmDakot County Extension and Conservation Center