4-H in Dakota County
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Try DIY camps! A fun research opportunity for 4-H’ers grade 5-8Register now for this exciting opportunity!
- 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg rule book now availableSign up by May 15 for this year's challenge!
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H project time begins againDorothy highlights the self-directed learning Minnesota 4-H’ers experience when working on projects.
- Minnesota's 4-H horse program needs volunteers!We need your help to make the Minnesota 4-H Horse Expo Tack Sale a success -- learn how you can help.
- Become a Wasp Watcher!Find out how you can help save trees from invasive pests with the Wasp Watcher program.
- Join the 4-H lama judge training clinicInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- 4-H adults: We need your help!Help us win a $10k science sponsorship from HughesNet!
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!
4-H in Minnesota
- Cloverbud Workshop "Lions, Lambs, Cloverbuds OH MY!"March 28, 2015 - 9:00am to 11:00amDakota County Extension and Conservation Center, 4100 220th Street West, Farmington