4-H in Dakota County
- Attention Dairy and Dairy Goat exhibitors - verify ID's by April 1If you have animal ID's on file at the Extension Office you need to come in and review ALL ID's before Tuesday, April 1.
- Swine WorkshopCome and learn what is involved with the Swine Project and learn about showing at the fair from other 4-H members and our guest speakers.
- Cloverbud Workshop - "Around the World"Do you have a 4-H member in your family that is in Kindergarten through 2nd grade? Join the Dakota County 4-H Ambassadors for an exciting morning!
- Dakota County's March featured 4-H alumniDakota County 4-H is in the process of forming an alumni committee in the hopes of learning where Dakota County 4-H alumni are today.
- Ambassador application deadline is May 15Any 4-H youth who have completed 8th grade and above are welcome to apply to be a Dakota County 4-H Ambassador.