4-H in Dodge County
- SE Region 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H Club Officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited and encourage to attend this SE Minnesota Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training day!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Award Nomination Forms Due- November 1stAward Nominations are due November 1st! Nominate yourself or someone else!
- Club Sign Up for Events4-H Clubs will need to sign up to help with an event.
- Weather Cancellation PolicyMeetings/activities may also be cancelled due to wind, drifting snow, icy roads, predicted storm, or weather advisory. If you are unsure about a meeting, please call our office. We will also attempt to air meeting/activity cancellations on KTTC.
- Attention 4-H GraduatesPlease let the Extension Office know if you plan to graduate from 4-H this year (2015-2016).
- Record Books Due Oct. 3rdRecord books are due to the Extension Office October 3rd.
- Committee Group- Sign upsWe are looking for adult volunteers and youth to be apart of various committees to help make plans, suggest improvements and help with various Dodge County 4-H events and groups. Sign up today!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017