4-H in Dodge County
- Apply to be a 2017 Regional 4-H Camp CounselorIf you are in 9th grade or above and would like to have an opportunity to utilize your leadership skills next summer, make friends, and work with youth...then we need you as a regional camp counselor!
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- GATEway Grade 3-6 Science Fair - February 25, 2017Students in grades 3-6, this is your chance to be a student scientist! The GATEway Science Fair will be held Saturday, February 25, 2017 from 12:30 to 4:30 PM at the Gonda Building of the Mayo Clinic. Start thinking about projects now! **This is an avenue to expand your STEM skills and get a running start on a 4-H STEM Project before your 2017 county fair.
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- Round of ApplauseThank you to everyone that took part in our awards banquet!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017