4-H in Douglas County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Douglas CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, November 28th, 6:00-7:30 pm at Douglas County Public Works building. Supper will be served at 5:30 pm and the Leader’s Council meeting will follow.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Records Due October 3Along with youth leadership awards and nominated awards. Don't delay!
- 4-H Clover Update for September Now AvailableThe Douglas County September 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017