4-H in Douglas County
- 2017 Market Beef and Dairy Steer ID LetterImportant information for 4-H members enrolled in beef steer, market beef heifer and dairy steer - PLEASE READ!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- 2017 Camp Counselor Applications Available Now!If you are in grades 7-12 and have been waiting to apply to be a 4-H Camp Counselor, applications are now being accepted!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville