4-H in Douglas County
- Douglas County 4-H Clover Update for July Now AvailableThe Douglas County August 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Douglas County 4-H Clover Update for June Now AvailableThe Douglas County June 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Summer Escape to the Chanhassen Dinner TheaterJuly 15, 2015 - 8:30am to 7:00pmDestination - Chanhassen Dinner Theater