4-H in Douglas County
- Message from Dorothy: "Find Your Element"Associate Dean and State 4-H Director Dorothy Freeman highlights this year's 4-H BLU conferences.
- Attend a 2016 SS&W spring leader certification training!Trainings are being offered at two sites!
- Are you looking for work experience in the youth development field?Apply for county-based 4-H summer intern positions by Feb. 15!
- Announcing the M4-HAVA 2016 annual conferenceRegister today!
- Judging 4-H exhibits at Minnesota county fairsAre you interested in becoming a 4-H judge?
- Announcing the 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge: Crush and recycle a can!Register by May 15!
- What do Minnesota 4-H first year member parents have to say?Thank you first year member parents for responding to this survey!
- Douglas County 4-H Clover Update for February Now AvailableThe Douglas County February 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Douglas County 4-H Clover Update for January Now AvailableThe Douglas County January 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Attend Youth Day at the Capitol!Save the Date: March 29
4-H in Minnesota
- Douglas County Horse Project Presents Winter Project DayFebruary 21, 2016 - 2:00pm to 4:00pmDouglas County Public Works (526 Willow Drive in Alexandria)