4-H in Douglas County
- 4-H Record Keeping WorkshopCome and explore the alternatives to traditional record keeping for your needs and learning style.
- Regional 4-H Camp - June 20-22, 2017Regional 4-H Camp is back by popular demand! Mark your calendars for June 20-22 and sign up early!
- 4-H Camp Counselors SelectedWe are excited to announce the 2017 Morris Regional 4-H Camp Counselors!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- Please help us evaluate and improve the Clover Update family newsletterTake the online survey today!
- How-to videos for 4-H Leaders - 4HOnline and Facebook groups!Check them out today!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)CWF is filling up quickly - get your application in soon!
- Apply for the World Food Prize Minnesota Youth InstitutePapers are due April 14
- Youth Development internship for college studentsApply by April 15
- Plan service projects in April for True Leaders in ServiceRegister your volunteer event
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade