- The Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Regional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- The Douglas County November 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Quilters we have just the camp for you! Beat winter boredom and make a quilt to keep you warm on those cold winter days! Held January 10 - January 11 at Lake Geneva Christian Center in Alexandria.
- The Douglas County October 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- "I wanted to try new things" I joined 4-H! Learn through doing, have fun, meet new friends, develop leadership skills.