4-H in Faribault County
- 2017 Youth Camp - Camp Patterson!Campers will spend three days and two nights at camp enjoying swimming, games, music, crafts, educational programs, great food, cabin life, reflective campfires and more!
- 2017 Teen Camp - Camp Omega!Campers will spend time at camp enjoying swimming, canoeing, rock climbing, archery, zip line, music, crafts, educational programs, great food, cabin life, reflective campfires and more!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Archery Discipline/Shooting SportsIts finally here! Starting February 5th......
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
- LQA&E policy certification reminderCertification is good for three fair seasons
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H dog judges workshop!Workshops being held for obedience, rally, and showmanship
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall