4-H in Faribault County
- Faribault County 4-H NEW Constitution and By-Laws to ReviewWe need your vote to approve the NEW Faribault County 4-H Youth Council Constitution/By-Law changes. We are asking all eligible voting members of the Faribault County 4-H Youth Council to attend the meeting on June 1, 2015 as they will be presented at this time.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Sign up by May 15 for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Get your teams together and sign up today!
- 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador applications open!Apply now to join the 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador team!
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Camelid Companion Certification training clinicJoin us for this first of two lama training clinics in 2015 to improve the skills and tasks associated with each level of this achievement certification program!
- Faribault County May 4-H Clover Update is now availableThe Faribault County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Faribault County April 4-H Clover Update is now availableThe Faribault County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
4-H in Minnesota
- Sheep Weigh-In and Verification, Saturday, May 9th, 9:00 a.m.May 9, 2015 - 9:00amFaribault County
- May 15th Livestock ID Forms, Worksheets, and InformationMay 15, 2015 - 5:30pmFaribault County Extension Office