Skip to Main navigation Skip to Left navigation Skip to Main content Skip to Footer

University of Minnesota Extension

Extension > Extension in your Community > Faribault > 4-H > Articles > Club Books and Record Books Due to the Extension Office

print icon email icon share icon

Club Books and Record Books Due to the Extension Office

Records will be due to the Extension Office by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 15th.  Submitting your records for judging makes you eligible for awards at the 4-H Achievement Program. This is a great way to be recognized for something you already do. All high school students should keep in mind that submission of records is one of the considerations for the 4-H senior scholarship.

The MN 4-H website has the forms you need to complete a record book:

Generally, 7th graders and above should complete the experienced records, and those below 7th grade should complete the basic records. You need to complete one participation summary each year for your entire record book and a 4-H Youth Development Record for each area you wish to have judged. The planning calendar and financial statement resource sheets are also part of your youth development record. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle.

  • © Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.