- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Learn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- We need your vote to approve the NEW Faribault County 4-H Youth Council Constitution/By-Law changes. We are asking all eligible voting members of the Faribault County 4-H Youth Council to attend the meeting on June 1, 2015 as they will be presented at this time.
- All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- The Faribault County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.