4-H in Fillmore County
- SE Region 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H Club Officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited and encourage to attend this SE Minnesota Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training day!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Enrollment/Re-enrollment in 4Honline for 2016/20174Honline is open for Enrollment/Re-enrollment!
- 2016 Annual Meeting & Awards BanquetDownload the letter and registration form for the Meeting/Banquet being held on Saturday, October 15.
- Livestock PDC Description and ApplicationIf you would like to join a Livestock PDC, download the application and return it to the Extension Office by November 2nd.
- Fillmore County September 4-H Clover Update now availableThe county 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017