4-H in Fillmore County
- Register now for the 2015 M4-HAVA conference!Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H State Horse Winter RoundupAdults and youth 8th grade and above are invited to attend this conference Jan. 23 - 25 in Spicer.
- Announcing Minnesota 4-H Salute to Excellence Award winnersFind out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Join this year's CWF delegation in Washington, D.C.Learn how to attend Citizenship Washington Focus June 20-27, 2015.
- Announcing the 2015 National 4-H Conference delegatesLearn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- Announcing Spring 2015 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingsLeader certification trainings will be offered at two locations April 25-26.
- Get ready to chaperone at BLUAdult screened volunteers are encouraged to take the online “Chaperone Policies and Procedures” training prior to this year's BLU.
- 4-H BLU registration is closing soon!There's still time to register for this year's BLU; check the deadlines.
- Join the 4-H Foundation's Celebration of Agriculture Feb. 21Join the second annual 4-H Celebration of Agriculture at the Earle Brown Heritage Center on Feb. 21.
- Helping Hands Grant applications are due Feb. 1The Minnesota 4-H Foundation is accepting applications through Feb. 1
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015