4-H in Fillmore County
- Calendar of Events, Fillmore County 4-HClick here to learn about upcoming meetings and events.
- SE Regional 4-H Fall Volunteer Leader and Officer Training4-H club officers, county officers and 4-H leaders are invited to attend this training day!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- National 4-H Youth in Action Award application due Oct. 24!National 4-H Council is now accepting applications for the 2017 4-H Youth in Action Awards to be presented at the eighth annual Legacy Awards in Washington, D.C. in March.
- BLU - Building Leadership and Understanding 2016This year we are very Lucky as BLU is close to home in Stewartville! Dates are set from 1:30 pm on February 4 to 11:00 am on February 5. We will also be looking for chaperones if adults are interested!
- Ambassador Schedule for 2016/2017 YearThis is a draft schedule, subject to change. Most meetings will be held at 7 pm at the Extension office in Room 108.
- Federation Meeting Schedule 2016/2017 YearMost meetings are held at 8 pm at the Extension office in Room 108. Check back often for updates.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Enrollment/Re-enrollment in 4Honline for 2016/20174Honline is open for Enrollment/Re-enrollment!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017