4-H in Fillmore County
- 4-H Regional Camp 2017Have fun, meet new friends and explore new things at 4-H Regional Camp at Whitewater State Park! Campers will spend three days and two nights at camp enjoying swimming, hiking, nature activities, games, the arts, music, crafts, educational programs, great food, cabin life, reflective campfires and more!
- Regional Y-NightRegister now to attend the 2017 Regional Y-Night event! Activities will include swimming, basketball, volleyball and open gym!
- 4-H Y Night in Rochester on February 17!All 4-Her's and their friends are invited to the Rochester YMCA on February 17 from 6-9. Cost is $10 each for youth and adults and there will be many activities. Please register by February 10 by completing the attached form for each person attending.
- SE Invitational Project BowlRegistration Deadline is January 17th
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017