4-H in Freeborn County
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Online enrollment for 4-H families opens September 16Enrollment opens Sep. 16!
- 2016 Regional Fall OutingJoin our 5 county region for the annual fall outing! This is for Rice County 4-H members who are in 7th grade or older.
- Freeborn County 4-H Clover Update 09/01/2016The county 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Executive Council and Livestock Committee ElectionOctober 24, 2016 - 7:00pm
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017