4-H in Freeborn County
- Are you interested in being a Camp Counselor in 2017We need youth in grades 9+ to apply to be Camp Counselors.
- 4-H Livestock Information MeetingIf you are a new 4-H family showing livestock in Freeborn County, this meeting will be the most beneficial for you!
- SE Invitational Project BowlRegistration Deadline is January 17th
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017