4-H in Grant County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Committee Kick-off EventIf you are a member of a committee or would like to learn more about joining a committee, plan on attending our Committee Kick-off Event.
- Grant County Officer's TrainingAre you a club officer? Are you new to your position? Would you like to learn how to run and participate in an effective meeting? If so, plan on attending the Grant County 4-H Officers Training.
- Grant County 4-H Federation Elects New OfficersNew Officers were elected to serve on the Grant County 4-H Federation!
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Clovermart winter saleOrders must be received by Dec. 9
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
4-H in Minnesota
- West Central Area High School Informational MeetingDecember 5, 2016 - 5:00pm to 6:00pmWest Central Area High School
- West Central Area North Elementary School Informational MeetingDecember 8, 2016 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmWest Central Area North Elementary School