4-H in Hennepin County
- Hennepin County federation kick-off & new family orientationFor new members and their families, at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 22 at Mount Olivet Church in Plymouth.
- Urban 4-H fall leader trainingEach 4-H club in Hennepin and Ramsey counties is encouraged to send a representative to the statewide Minnesota 4-H Fall Training: “Making Clubs Fun” on Saturday, Oct. 4.
- Nominations are open for Hennepin County 4-H awardsThere are four awards given out to for members and volunteers for their outstanding work for the Hennepin County 4-H program. Each award had a serves a different purpose to highlight these important people.
- Youth come together to create radio programmingBrittany Lynch tells us about Minneapolis youth collaborating to create radio programming and going live on the air to be interviewed.
- 2014-2015 Online enrollment for 4-H familiesMinnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers.
- In their own words-VideoWatch this 5-minute video and see how Urban 4-H clubs are taking pride in their communities!
- Join the Hennepin-Ramsey Ambassador Planning Committee!Apply today for the ambassador planning committee!
- Hennepin County September 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Hennepin County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
4-H in Minnesota
- Hennepin County Federation Kick-Off & New Family OrientationSeptember 22, 2014 - 6:30pm