4-H in Hennepin County
- Urban 4-H calendar updatedSee what is planned so far for this 4-H year with our list of Ramsey and Hennepin County events Oct 2016-Sep 2017
- Urban 4-H Youth Development 2015-16 Impact ReportIn this year’s Impact Report, you’ll read about how we reach families new to 4-H, see highlights of Urban 4-H in the media, and learn about how Urban 4-H staff have contributed to the field of youth development.
- Explore Careers in AgricultureAg career exploration day at the University of Minnesota St. Paul.
- Hennepin County 4-H Federation Community Service NightHennepin County 4-H Federation Community Service Night – Monday, January 23rd
- Metro Art ForceJoin the fun! Saturday, March 18, 2017
- 4-H Club ChartersThank you for all your hard work!
- 4-H Online EnrollmentEnroll as soon as possible!
- Urban 4-H Black History Month celebration - February 23, 2017Join us on February 23, 2017 from 5:30-8:30pm for our Black History Month Celebration!
- Urban 4-H Leader Training - Saturday, January 28thThe Urban 4-H Leader Training will include the second offering of the statewide MN 4-H Fall Training "Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs – Leadership Takes a Village" as well as breakout sessions: New Leader Training and Experienced Leader Roundtable.
- Food Revue - January 28, 2017Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 28th for the 2017 Food Revue! Food Revue will be held at Valley Creek Mall in Woodbury.
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville