4-H in Hennepin County
- Attend the 4-H Dog Alumni Fun Match!Join the fun May 3!
- Scholarships availableDon't forget these scholarship opportunities!
- Apply for livestock and horse bonus tripsApply beginning April 1!
- Have you completed an LQA&E workshop?Find out how to attend a livestock quality assurance and ethics training near you.
- Keeping youth in 4-H: A recipe for successLearn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Try DIY camps! A fun research opportunity for 4-H’ers grade 5-8Register now for this exciting opportunity!
- March Club CornerSee what the Hennepin County 4-H Clubs are up to this month!
- Urban 4-H Campus Immersion Camp August 3-6, 2015Urban 4-H STEM club participants are invited to participate a unique campus experience on the U of M campus for a 4-H overnight camp!
- Bay Lake 4-H Camp - July 20-24 or August 3-7A unique island adventure on Bay Lake in Deerwood, Minnesota, filled with fun challenges and exciting hands-on activities including: arts and crafts, science enrichment, swimming, boating, large group games, nightly campfires, and making new friends!
4-H in Minnesota
- The Hennepin County Youth Leadership Foundation Annual MeetingApril 20, 2015 - 6:30pm to 8:30pmMount Olivet Lutheran Church of Plymouth