4-H in Hennepin County
- Raspberry Festival Premium Book 2016Raspberry Festival Premium Book 2016
- Summer 2016 Fair NewsletterHennepin County Fair Edition - Summer 2016 Fair Newsletter
- Ambassador Planning Committee 2016-17 kick-off: Boundary Waters canoe tripYouth who are interested in joining the Ambassador Planning Committee for year 2016-2017 are invited to participate in a 4-day trip to the boundary waters for canoeing, camping and teamwork.
- June 2016 Urban Monthly Newsletter Update Now Available OnlineThe Urban 4-H monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin County and Ramsey County.
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
4-H in Minnesota
- Houston County Day Trip for Urban 4-H & Houston County 4-H Cultural ExchangeJuly 20, 2016 - 8:00am to 9:00pmPick up/Drop off at the Urban 4-H Office, 1420 Eckles Ave., 90 Coffey Hall, St. Paul, MN 55108