4-H in Hennepin County
- Ambassador Planning Committee 2016-17 kick-off: Boundary Waters canoe tripYouth who are interested in joining the Ambassador Planning Committee for year 2016-2017 are invited to participate in a 4-day trip to the boundary waters for canoeing, camping and teamwork.
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H at the Minnesota State FairAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights 4-H activities at the upcoming Minnesota State Fair.
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Announcing club chartering resources and deadlines!Charters are due Nov. 1!
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
- Calling on all 4-H alumni!Volunteer with Minnesota 4-H alumni & friends at the state fair!
- Announcing the 2017 National 4-H Salute to Excellence Volunteer Recognition AwardNomination materials due Sep. 15!
- Learn about the 2016 Fall Volunteer TrainingHelp your club reach its full potential
- General & livestock demonstrations at the Minnesota State Fair$30 awards will be given
- Announcing a 4-H scholarship opportunityHurry - apply by Aug. 5!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Boundary Waters trip - Ambassdor Planning CommitteeAugust 17, 2016 to August 21, 2016 - 6:00 pm to 5:00 pmPick up/Drop off at the Urban 4-H Office, 1420 Eckles Ave., 90 Coffey Hall, St. Paul, MN 55108