4-H in Hennepin County
- Urban 4-H Winter Leadership Retreat - Feb 18 & 19, 2017Save the date! Urban 4-H'ers are invited to an exciting, fun-filled overnight at the Urban 4-H Leadership Retreat at Bay Lake Camp from Saturday, February 18th to Sunday, February 19th, 2017.
- Save the date - Urban 4-H "Own the Love" - January 21, 20174-H families, youth and partners are invited to get together to celebrate who we are, get to know each other, and have fun together.
- Food Revue - save the dateMark your calendars for Saturday, January 28th for the 2017 Food Revue! Food Revue will be held at Valley Creek Mall in Woodbury.
- Urban 4-H Leader Training - Saturday, January 28thThe Urban 4-H Leader Training will include the second offering of the statewide MN 4-H Fall Training "Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs – Leadership Takes a Village" as well as breakout sessions: New Leader Training and Experienced Leader Roundtable.
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Hennepin County 4-H Federation Community Service NightHennepin County 4-H Federation Community Service Night – Monday, January 23rd
- Genevieve Benson Selected to the National 4-H Youth Leadership TeamCongratulations to Genevieve Benson Selected to the National 4-H Youth Leadership Team!
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
4-H in Minnesota
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017
- Ramsey County Leader's Council - Design It! Engineering WorkshopJanuary 19, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmThe Barn, 2020 White Bear Ave., Maplewood, MN 55109