4-H in Hennepin County
- Cultural Exchange - Urban 4-H and Houston County - June and JulyConnect with other 4-H youth in Houston County
- T-Shirt Design ContestDeadline extended, DUE June 6th!
- Urban 4-H Summer STEAM Workshops - June 13, July 10 and August 8Engineering, Agriculture and Photography/Video workshops June 13, July 10 and August 8, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Urban 4-H New Leader Training - Wednesday, June 22, 5:30-8:00 p.m.This training is essential for new volunteers and interns to get a better understanding of how we lead our 4-H programs and will help partner organizations' staff members enhance their positive youth development skills.
- May 2016 Urban 4-H Newsletter Now Available OnlineThe Urban 4-H newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Join the 4-H Ambassador Planning Committee for 2016-17The Ambassador Planning Committee is the 4-H Ambassador program for Hennepin and Ramsey County.
- 4-H Boundary Waters trip for youth interested in Ambassador Planning CommitteeYouth who are interested in joining the Ambassador Planning Committee for year 2016-2017 are invited to participate in a 4-day trip to the boundary waters for canoeing, camping and teamwork.
- Exciting Changes Summer 2016Check out what's new this summer in Hennepin County!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus