4-H in Hennepin County
- Urban 4-H Leader Training - Saturday, October 1stSupporting 4-H members to realize their potential is important work that’s made easier with many people. The 2016 Fall Volunteer Training will focus on creating a healthy, vibrant club or committee by engaging more volunteers and sharing leadership.
- University of MN Campus Visit - November 12thYouth in grades 6-12, join us for a day at the University of Minnesota!
- Urban 4-H National Youth Science Day event - Drone DiscoveryThis is a fun event for youth who are interested in STEM activities and want to meet other 4-H'ers in the Twin Cities.
- Join the Urban 4-H Ambassador Planning Committee for 2016-17The Ambassador Planning Committee is the 4-H Ambassador program for Hennepin and Ramsey County.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Hennepin County 4-H Project RecordsRecord keeping for 4-H projects and activities is now easier than it ever was.
- Hennepin County 4-H Program AwardsThe 4-H Program in Hennepin County would not be where it is without the hard work of leaders, 4-H members, and volunteers! Here is a great opportunity to nominate someone from your club to receive a special award at the awards and recognition event.
- September 2016 4-H Monthly Urban Newsletter Available OnlineThe 4-H Monthly Urban Newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
4-H in Minnesota
- Urban 4-H National Youth Science Day Event - Drone DisoveryOctober 20, 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmThe Barn, 2020 White Bear Avenue, Maplewood, MN 55109