- Brittany Lynch tells us about Minneapolis youth collaborating to create radio programming and going live on the air to be interviewed.
- Each 4-H club in Hennepin and Ramsey counties is encouraged to send a representative to the statewide Minnesota 4-H Fall Training: “Making Clubs Fun” on Saturday, Oct. 4.
- There are four awards given out to for members and volunteers for their outstanding work for the Hennepin County 4-H program. Each award had a serves a different purpose to highlight these important people.
- Minnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers.
- Watch this 5-minute video and see how Urban 4-H clubs are taking pride in their communities!
- Apply today for the ambassador planning committee!
- The Hennepin County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.