Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- Youth in grades 6-12 are invited to participate in an exciting overnight leadership retreat February 14th to February 15th!
- New and used Tack Sale and Silent Auction put on by the Hennepin Hoofbeats 4-H Club.