4-H in Hubbard County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”. All 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited.
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- JLW: Leadership Skills for Grades 6-9Junior Leadership Workshop is a camp for 6th through 9th graders near Battle Lake.
- Save the Date...Fall Volunteer Retreat will be on December 3, 2016Our annual Hubbard County Volunteer Retreat will be held on December 3, 2016.
- Hubbard-September-CloverUpdateThe September Hubbard County 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017