4-H in Hubbard County
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Hubbard CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training retreat, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Saturday, December 3rd, 8:45am-3:30pm at Northern Pines Camp. Lunch will be provided at this retreat.
- 4-H Enrollment NightIf you need assistance with enrolling or re-enrolling in 4-H online, this would be a great time to do so.
- Hubbard County AmbassadorsHubbard County Ambassadors are gearing up for a new year! Now is the time for those youth interested in becoming an ambassador to apply.
- Record-Keeping4-H is not just learning by doing. It's learning by doing it, sharing it, understanding it, relating it, and using it. Record keeping encourages you to reflect on your experience so you can share it with others and learn.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- JLW: Leadership Skills for Grades 6-9Junior Leadership Workshop is a camp for 6th through 9th graders near Battle Lake.
- Save the Date...Fall Volunteer Retreat will be on December 3, 2016Our annual Hubbard County Volunteer Retreat will be held on December 3, 2016.
- Hubbard-September-CloverUpdateThe September Hubbard County 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017