- Hubbard County September Clover Update now posted
- 4-H Members and Adult Volunteers must re-enroll in 4-H each year. Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) for the 2014-2015 4-H year is now open and available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com. Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process.
- This is a great online training for all of our volunteers.
- The 4-H year is coming to an end. It is time to think about your records. Records are due by Oct. 8th.
- New On-line training available for 4-H Volunteers.
- Here is a current shooting sports schedule.
- 4-H wants to help our volunteers easily access the training and support they need to make a difference in the lives of Minnesota youth.
- All market beef and dairy steers need to be identified Feb. 15.